Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Part 1

The whole month of December has been filled with Christmas fun this year.  We decorated the house before we left for Illinois for Thanksgiving (which seems to bother a large number of people!) so that the house would already feel like Christmas when we got home.  I loved it and I hope we will decorate this early again every year.  All of the ornaments on our tree hold special meaning to us, so I love taking them out and remembering when we got each one.





After a crazy week of charity parties and work Christmas parties, we went on a special train ride called The North Pole Flyer.  It is a 2 hour steam train ride that tries to mimic the Polar Express.  This is our second year attending the North Pole Flyer with the Worner Family and this year even more of Hudson's friends came along for the ride!

Most of the kiddos.  Hudson, Max, Trace, Atticus, Dubs, and Ayres.  Madison and August were MIA.

Listening intently to the lady reading the story of The North Pole Flyer.

August, Hudson, Madison, Dubs, and Trace.

Hudson and August playing with their new trains!

Hudson insisted on wearing his hat for most of the night and this time he decided to be extra fashionable and wear it backwards.  What a trend setter! :)  I doubt that this fashion statement will catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment